This dataset provide updates provide updates to some of the key metrics included in the Hydropower Market Report (January 2021 edition). The Hydropower Market Report aims to continuously improve publicly available, comprehensive information on the U.S. hydropower fleet and the industry that supports it and develops new projects.
The updated content shown here covers the following topics:
• Installed capacity and generation trends
• Regional generation and drought trends
• Investment on rehabilitations and upgrades to the existing hydropower fleet
• December 31, 2020 snapshots of the hydropower and pumped storage hydropower project development pipeline
• Hydraulic turbine import and export trends • Any changes to relevant policies and/or markets